Welcome sisters, thanks for visiting our site!
Art by Arna Baatrz http://www.artofkundalini.com/studio.html
We invite you to the
BRAIDED WOMEN GATHERING
November 17th to 19th, 2017
Staveley Camp, Staveley, Mid Canterbury
Our theme this time is:
REAWAKENING THE SACRED FEMININE IN OUR WORLD TODAYThrough HERSTORYAcross CULTURESFrom here into A NEW FUTURE
We have two wonderful Wise Women Speakers to help us explore this theme.
Sue Beesley, known for her work with the Sacred Blood Mysteries events. She will give herstorical and cultural context to The Call.
Cameron Tukapua, a Chinese medicine practitioner, teacher and speaker, will offer us a fresh look at “the Power of Yin” to help us respond to The Call, to create a new future.
We will provide:
- Inspirational Talks: Wise Women sharing their knowledge
- Sharing circles and ceremonies
- Beautiful venue within native forest overlooking the Canterbury foothills
- Gathering spaces, bunk-room sleeping accommodation and camping spaces for tents, caravans and camper vans
- Opportunities for play, music, dance, networking
- Space and time to enjoy, remember and reclaim the power of women's togetherness
- A safe, respectful environment, free of drugs and alcohol
- Delicious, nutritious vegetarian and vegan lunch and dinner options (from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch).
OUR INTENTION is for us all to be:
INSPIRED –ENERGIZED – CONNECTED – NURTURED – SUPPORTED – VALIDATED – EMPOWERED - ENRICHED and DELIGHTED!!!
- that we each leave knowing a deeper wellspring is available - the wellspring of the rising power of the Sacred Feminine.
- that we leave ready to renew, nurture and strengthen our lives, our families, communities and our world
- that from this gathering space we will find what we need to return to our communities and stand in our wisdom and strength, ready for the task of answering the call of our ravaged planet and it’s peoplePLAN NOW: Gather your sisters, daughters and friends, mothers and aunties, grandmothers and great grandmothers.
We so look forward to being with you.
With love and blessings,
Braided Women Gathering Trust